New Patient Information
New Patient Consultations are Free.
During your initial consultation, all new patients will be treated to a broad range of wellness diagnostics and life-long healthy living tips. Specifically, Dr. Aaron Radpsinner will provide:
- A health history and consultation to see if Chiropractic is right for you. This is a chance to sit down with the doctor and discuss your health concerns.
If we both decide to move forward after the consultation and we feel Chiropractic can help, we will discuss all costs and proceed to an exam. In the exam we will provide:
- Orthopedic and neurological
- Chiropractic spinal examination
- Computerized infrared thermograph scan
- Posture analysis
- Bilateral weight analysis
- Grip strength evaluation
- Spirometry evaluation
- X-rays (if needed)
After your consultation & exam, Dr. Radspinner will review all of your information and x-rays (if necessary) and determine how he can best help you. During your consultation & exam follow-up appointment, the doctor will explain your results, answer any questions you may have, and present your personalized treatment recommendations.
Discover Chiropractic offers our patient form(s) online so they can be completed it in the convenience of your own home or office.
- All forms are PDF files. You will need AdobeReader® to view them...
- If you do not already have AdobeReader® installed on your computer, Click Here to download.
- Download the necessary form(s), print them out and fill in the required information.
- Fax us your printed and completed form(s) or bring it with you to your appointment.
|Monday||11am - 6pm|
|Tuesday||11am - 6pm|
|Wednesday||11am - 6pm|
|Thursday||11am - 6pm|
|Friday||11am - 6pm*|
*By Appointment Only
9266 SW Beaverton Hillsdale Highway
Beaverton, OR 97005